Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for Codeigniter/jQuery ninjas!

Please note that you must be US/Canada Based. Anyone else will be automatically declined.

I am looking for multiple developers to join our fast growing team. There are currently 3 people working on this full time, and we are looking for 3 more! They have been working with us for years, and if you are looking for stable work, this is the place to be!

Skills include:

- jQuery
- Codeigniter
- HTML
- MySQL
- Bootstrap 3

I need someone who can follow directions and handle lots of tasks at the same time. I am not looking for a "know it all" programmer. I understand that we all think we have the best process and how things should be, but I need you to be willing and able to adapt. I also need someone who can be available on Skype during business hours, as well as available over the phone. Please remember, this is a 40 hour a week gig. DO NOT take on this contract if you already have another gig in place.

If you are interested, please PM the following:
- Skype name
- Available hours
- Description of your Javascript and CodeIgniter skills (I will test your knowledge of this)
- Let me know about your MySQL skills.
- Let me know a little bit about yourself.
- Your best rate that you can give me knowing that this is 40 hours a week, and will be long term (years to come if you are a good fit). This is for a multi-million dollar company, and the work will not run out. However, I need a good rate from you to make this feasible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If it sounds like something you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB