Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error Not Showing Autoload.php

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015, 10:46 PM by wolfgang1983.)

When I load my I auto load my library user_auth if file not there does not throw any errors example could not find user_auth.

I thought it should throw error if file not there in autoload.php

Any suggestions.
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

If you include a libary in the autoload config

$autoload['libraries'] = array(...);

And the file issnt there you should get an error.

(02-26-2015, 12:59 AM)Rufnex Wrote: If you include a libary in the autoload config

$autoload['libraries'] = array(...);

And the file issnt there you should get an error.

I don't get error very strang
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

Do you load the library somewhere inside your controllers or models?

(02-26-2015, 02:50 AM)Rufnex Wrote: Do you load the library somewhere inside your controllers or models?

Will go and check, I did a fresh install and shows error so some thing I must have done wrong on other one.

Will let you know later.

(02-26-2015, 02:50 AM)Rufnex Wrote: Do you load the library somewhere inside your controllers or models?

Hi just let you know it was a error in install process that was causing my autoload not to pick up errors.

Sometimes things going strange ;o)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB