Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter jquery mysql javascript php expert required for long term work

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2018, 12:46 AM by ciadmin.)

I have an online piece of flashcard software that was developed using codeigniter and I need many changes and upgrades done to it

This current upgrade affects the logic at which the flashcards are shown.  I want to change it to a spaced repetition system similar to that of Anki and Supermemo (based on the Leitner system)

I already found a programmer who is willing to make this change for only $25 but he isn't available until June.  If someone is able to give me a reasonable quote then I won't bother waiting for him.

This isn't a simple upgrade, so $25 is by no means enough to compensate a programmer for his time.  Of course I am willing to pay more, but if the quotes are all very high then I will just wait for him.  I can't afford to pay full market rates.  I am funding this project out of my own pocket money.  It won't be profitable until it's actually finished and gets paying customers.  I can offer more money once the software is profitable but at this point it earns a total of $50 per month due to just a handful of beta testers who are willing to pay for what they are getting.

This job best suits someone who's goal isn't to earn money but to get experience or feedback (perhaps for their elance,odesk or fiverr account etc), or perhaps a student.  If you already have a good reputation on Elance or odesk etc then it's unlikely you need to work cheaply and will not likely be interested in this job.  If you are new to Elance/odesk/fiverr etc and you are willing to give a below market rate quote for the chance to get some feedback and experience and invest in your future, then this job might be for you.

In order to better understand what this job is I have created 2 videos that you can watch.  It's quite a complex idea, but if you are smart enough you will easily grasp the logic and perhaps even have some ideas as how to make it better

Hope to hear from you

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB