Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]TheIgniter[/eluser]
Hey, i cant log to the forum ! There is a problem :S

Edit :

When i try to log, i'm redirected to the index page.. without being logged...

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
You need to use $this->data which is an object. If you instead use $data or try to do $this->data['something'] you will destroy global data. I'll look into the login issues with the forum, its been working fine for most people.

[eluser]OPi[/eluser]
I installed the free version 2.1.2 but there are many bugs without having done anything.
- The HTML code produced is not validated by the w3c .. firefox explore9 12 and they show different errors
- Only moving in the admin panel shows errors same "params not found"
- Only by activating the login widget, in the public area appears error same "variable grupp not found" ...

I think maybe it's early to ask for money .. but maybe I'm wrong .. sorry.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
OPI: This is a really strange to ask for support, this thread is two years old. We have our own support forums, support staff, IRC and an email form you could have used...

So, is it a bit early to charge for Pro? No. We have 40,000 installations and have sold hundreds of copies without complaints.

You have some bugs, which is not incommon. I've not seen any of these reported, so lets see if we can fix them.

Non-valid HTML: What, and where?

"Only moving in the admin panel shows errors same “params not found”"

What does this mean? What URL and how can I recreate this?

"- Only by activating the login widget, in the public area appears error same “variable grupp not found” ..."

Got a screenshot? Never seen this either.

[eluser]OPi[/eluser]
I did not ask for help but I just shared what I saw.
I already sent a support request to the official website with several screenshots and await a response.

I confirm that just enable login widget to see the following message:
"A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Filename: navigation / navigation.php
Line Number: 114 "

With explore9 the main demo is "broken" so I used the w3c validator online and I received several errors.

I have not done any customization or written a single line of code or inserted an article .. philosophy pyrocms I really like but now I do not know if you use it in projects of my work.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB