Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for two files, Loader.php and MY_Router.php

[eluser]IamPrototype[/eluser]
I'm looking for two files, Loader.php and MY_Router.php

It's two files that Haughin uses in his 3rd screencast.

http://static.haughin.com/screencasts/ci...cast_3.mov

---

I need them because I'm building a module structure with help from his screencasts. I had them once, but I got a new laptop so... I'm kinda lost right now. Thanks Smile

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
The loader.php file is in the CI core (systems/libraries/loader.php)
As for MY_Router, you have to deal with that one yourself, as what you have in there, only you know

[eluser]moodh[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1241898066"]The loader.php file is in the CI core (systems/libraries/loader.php)
As for MY_Router, you have to deal with that one yourself, as what you have in there, only you know[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he's looking for Haughins versions of these files, and was wondering if anyone here has them. Wink

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I had a quick look on EHs site, and was suprised they're not provided alog with the video
With most screencast tutorials, there's a link to download the required files, but it doesn't appear to be there

[eluser]IamPrototype[/eluser]
[quote author="narcisha" date="1241901286"][quote author="Dam1an" date="1241898066"]The loader.php file is in the CI core (systems/libraries/loader.php)
As for MY_Router, you have to deal with that one yourself, as what you have in there, only you know[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he's looking for Haughins versions of these files, and was wondering if anyone here has them. Wink[/quote]

Exactly. Smile

But eh, if anyone knows a guide how to build a module structure I'd be glad to have a link here in my thread. Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB