Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Carbogrid - datagrid and CRUD

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
nice!

[eluser]kre8ivdesigns[/eluser]
I am trying to utilize your carbogrid because it is the best one out there compared to what I need. I have installed all the files but I am trying to figure out how to use it for my existing tables.

Ok I figured what I needed to do. Loving CarboGrid still working the model aspect.

I have figured out how to add rows but the problem I am working is how to delete and edit a single row. Based off the jquery the delete links post the row number and not the id of the table row. What do I need to do to change that? I am java newbie Thanks.

[eluser]dioslaska[/eluser]
You pass the data in an array for the grid, right? Make sure that the array is an associative array which has your id as key (instead of index). E.g $data[124] = array(...)

Anyway, CarboGrid is under major changes, the current version isn't too flexible and has some issues. It will take a config array as paramater and will generate the CRUD querys based on config. Built in database setup will be dropped for a while.

Maybe in a few weeks I can come up with something.

Cheers

Yeah what I did was taken the id from the row and used that to find the user id and deleted info that way.

Carbogrid 0.9 is out.

What changed?

- Instead of setup stored in the database, the Carbogrid library is initialized with a config array
- Multiple grids per page are now supported
- Full ajax history
- Filtering now supports different operators (=, !=, <, <=, >, >=, like, not like, starts, ends)
- Multi-column sort
- New types: date, time, datetime, experimental file upload

Carbogrid is hosted now on Google Code and has a new site at carbogrid.com

Visit the site to download, try the live demo and read the documentation

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks for the fantastic grid system. I wanted to use this in my project, but I need one option which I think is not working. It is about columns visible, for example in the configuration array I have:
'columns_visible' => array (0,1,2)
but nothing happens - still displays all the columns. I do not want all the columns initially visible. Is this possible? Thanks for the advice.

@Emet:
Thank you for the bug report. I fixed the issue with the initial column visibility. You can clone the latest code from the repository (http://code.google.com/p/carbogrid/source/checkout), until I release a new version.

Carbogrid 0.9.1 released

Changelog:
- Now you can set initial column visibility
- IE9-10 row hover fix (whitespace was added if grid had a scrollbar)
- Scrollable area now has a border

Download the latest release

[eluser]johnwbaxter[/eluser]
Hi dioslaska,

I just came across this today and it looks like it could be the perfect grid for me Smile

I just have two questions which i hope you can answer.

Is it possible to load data into the grid and make it have a "checked" attribute? I need to use the checkbox function of the grid to allow people to search for data, select it, then for those selections to be stored on the server and retrieved next time the person visits that page so that the grid loads the same dataset, but some of the rows will already be checked.

I haven't been able to see anything in the code that will allow me to do that, but maybe i'm looking in the wrong place?

Thanks! Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB