Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
postcode unable to fine match!

hello all I'm new here and in need of some help,

I've just bought a website that is based on code igniter and I'm having some issues regarding the postcode look up, once a user has put a uk postcode in the cannot go any further because its unable to fine match

and this is the error code i have found

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Common_model:Confusedelect_where_limit_orderby()

very annoying as this use to work and nothing has been changed, but would only pick up certain postcode when did work which i found odd too so if someone could help me out i would much appreciate it thank you for reading

Is there a method called "select_where_limit_orderby()" in your model?

(11-22-2014, 03:06 PM)Rufnex Wrote: Is there a method called "select_where_limit_orderby()" in your model?
hi i think I've found the bit your after but I'm really not sure what do do as I'm really new to all this
function index() {

$contant['class'] = "dashboard";
$contant['ptittle'] = "Repair My Motor";
$contant['services'] = $this->common_model->select_where('*', 'garage_services', array('status' => 1));
$contant['feedback'] = $this->common_model->select_where_limit_orderby('*', 'feed_back', array('status' => 1),'datetime','DESC',0,3);
$data['content'] = $this->load->view('home', $contant, true);
$this->load->view('template', $data);

(11-22-2014, 03:06 PM)Rufnex Wrote: Is there a method called "select_where_limit_orderby()" in your model?

or this ? thanks for your help
function postjobhome() {
$services = $this->input->post('services');
$postalcode = $this->input->post('postalcode');
if($services!=''){
$this->session->set_userdata('servicess',$services);
}
if($postalcode !=''){
$this->session->set_userdata('postalcodes',$postalcode);
}
redirect('motorist/signup');

Search over you /application/model directory for "select_where_limit_orderby()" or in yor /application/library or even better over your complecte /application direcory Wink Then show us your search result.

(11-23-2014, 07:26 AM)Rufnex Wrote: Search over you /application/model directory for "select_where_limit_orderby()" or in yor /application/library or even better over your complecte /application direcory Wink Then show us your search result.

wow this really is over my head,i will try and find so bear with me, is this your job?
cheers

(11-23-2014, 07:26 AM)Rufnex Wrote: Search over you /application/model directory for "select_where_limit_orderby()" or in yor /application/library or even better over your complecte /application direcory Wink Then show us your search result.

hi again,

I've just been looking at its all blah blah blah to me i really don't know what time looking for or at, think i may have to get someone to sort this issue out for me

thanks for your help Smile if this is something you do then get in touch cheers

your error code tells you that he cant find the model method select_where_limit_orderby(). for that we have to find out, where is this method called and then check if it is called in a proper way. mabye the model itself isn't loaded for e.g. with [code]$this->load->('model_name'); ?>.

The problem depends on the programming logic itself and not on CI.

Maybe you should give us more details .. we are not wizards with glass balls.

This could be helpful to try to help you:

1. The url whitch makes the error
2. The conten of /application/models/Common_model.php if there is available.

(11-23-2014, 07:47 AM)Rufnex Wrote: your error code tells you that he cant find the model method select_where_limit_orderby(). for that we have to find out, where is this method called and then check if it is called in a proper way. mabye the model itself isn't loaded for e.g. with [code]$this->load->('model_name'); ?>.

The problem depends on the programming logic itself and not on CI.

like this
************************************* */

function postalCode() {
$postal = $this->input->post('postalcode');
$querys = $this->common_model->select_where('Latitude', 'postalcode', array('Postcode' => $postal));
if ($querys->num_rows() > 0) {
return TRUE;
} else {
$this->form_validation->set_message('postalCode', 'Unable to find your location.');
return FALSE;
}
}
or this
************************************* */

function service_is_default($array) {
$service = $this->input->post('service');
if ($service == 'Service') {
$this->form_validation->set_message('is_default', 'Unable to find your location.');
return FALSE;
}
return TRUE;
}

cheers

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB