Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - HMVC version 5.3

[eluser]Stunt[/eluser]
[quote author="predat0r" date="1312150526"]Can somebody tell me how to use this HMVC and Sparks (getsparks.org) side by side? Because the Spark system uses a MY_Loader.php, too.
Thanks,[/quote]

manualy download and use !
like external libraries and helpers you can use them wthout sparky loader
but you can't use sparky command line if you do this manualy

finaly I hope CI get default HMVC ..

[eluser]predat0r[/eluser]
Thanks, yes I can use sparks without sparks loader I was just interested if it's possible some way to modify the code..

[eluser]Stunt[/eluser]
[quote author="predat0r" date="1312151456"]Thanks, yes I can use sparks without sparks loader I was just interested if it's possible some way to modify the code..[/quote]

absolutely it possible
if you review source code of Spark-Loader you find separated Function for sparky
this is easy to mix it
just review sparky loader source code and you can mix it easy and use sparky with all features

[eluser]predat0r[/eluser]
[quote author="Stunt" date="1312151850"][quote author="predat0r" date="1312151456"]Thanks, yes I can use sparks without sparks loader I was just interested if it's possible some way to modify the code..[/quote]

absolutely it possible
if you review source code of Spark-Loader you find separated Function for sparky
this is easy to mix it
just review sparky loader source code and you can mix it easy and use sparky with all features[/quote]

Yes easy for you, not me Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi i have similar problem i every time get error 404 Page Not Found
I already try to change $config['uri_protocol'] = 'QUERY_STRING'; and it is not working.

Maybe some one know how i can fix it.

[eluser]macigniter[/eluser]
Sorry about the dumb question, but I am new to the HMVC pattern and want to achieve separation of code with it. I didn't find any information about the following:

Is it possible to put /config, /libraries, /language and /helper folders/files in the module directory? And how are they being loaded/used? I have tried to do that by simply copying these into my module and load them as usual $this->load->library('sample_lib'); But that didn't work... so I am asking myself if this is possible at all?

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
[quote author="macigniter" date="1340177061"]... Is it possible to put /config, /libraries, /language and /helper folders/files in the module directory? ...[/quote]

Absolutely yes.

Ensure you extend the MX_Controller class if using HMVC features. Otherwise use the "module/file" format when loading resources.

[eluser]Kristories[/eluser]

[eluser]Kobus M[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1340179515"][quote author="macigniter" date="1340177061"]... Is it possible to put /config, /libraries, /language and /helper folders/files in the module directory? ...[/quote]

Absolutely yes.

Ensure you extend the MX_Controller class if using HMVC features. Otherwise use the "module/file" format when loading resources.[/quote]

Hi Wiredesignz,

Thanks again for the plugin. It generally works very well for me, but I am really struggling with routing inside my modules.

I have routes like this in my main application/config/routes.php file

$routes['login'] = 'user/login';

So, when I go to site.com/login, I get the login screen defined in the user module.

Moving this to /modules/user/config/routes.php does not work. No permutation of this in any way. I have tried:

$routes['user'] = 'user/login';
$routes['login'] = 'user/login';
$routes['user/login'] = 'user/login';
$routes['user'] = 'user'; //index function calls login function, so site.com/user takes me to login.
$routes['login'] = 'user';
$routes['user/login'] = 'user';

From the sources I could find, it seems like I have to use this kind of format:

$routes['user'] = 'user/login';

This does it work for me. I want to put the routes.php in my user module's config directory, and go to site.com/login which will take me to site.com/user/login. I have done some checking and found that site.com/login is looking for a module called "login" which does not exist.

I am getting a 404 error, regardless of which combination I try above.

How can I make this work? Is this possible at all?

Regards,

Kobus

[eluser]boytun[/eluser]
Hello
I get a big problem

when I run the module from mvc view I get a probleme:
Quote:A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/widg_html.php

Line Number: 18

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\modules\widg_html\controllers\widg_html.php on line 18

but when I run it directly form the url(localhost/widg_html) it works fun.
Thanks in advance

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB