Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[SOLVED] "anchor" function from URL Helper gives me a "?" on my urls.

[eluser]mr_madness[/eluser]
I don't understand why is this happening... was using CI 1.7.2 on my other projects, all fine.

On this project i'm now working on, updated to CI2 and since i installed it on my local server, suddenly the anchor function gives me a "?" sign in the beginning of the url. It's like, I type this on the view:

Code:
anchor('/admin/anything','Link Text')

and it will end returning me:

Code:
<a href="?admin/anything">Link Text</a>

could anyone PLEASE enlighten me for why is that happenin ? Tried to replace the function inside the helper file with the older one, but no go. Checked all files i could remember where there could have any little wimpy "?" string accidentally put in there that could be blowing my code, but still, found nothing. Sad

Any help for this newbie here is very very much appreciated, and sorry for the bad english mates... thanks in advance ! Smile

[eluser]Anonymous[/eluser]
Check your config for enable_query_strings

[eluser]mr_madness[/eluser]
LOL, such a basic thing and I didn't checked for it before... the other guy who is working with me on this project just told me he changed that config option by mistake so yeah, that solved the problem for me. Thank you very much for your fast reply, Mizja. Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB