Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DataMapper ORM v1.8.2

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Looked at it again.

The reset should be there, as an empty object must be passed to the iterator. The query is run by $this->get_raw(), which is on the current object.

get_raw() does nothing more then run a standard $this->db->get(), so I don't see why the where clause would not be honored in your example. It will ignore the limit() call, since you need to pass offset and limit to get_iterated(), and if you don't, the default NULL values will reset your previous setting.

[eluser]nickaceph[/eluser]
Thanks,
Got it. run through the code again and got what i needed.

$model->where('id',2)->limit(1,0);

$qq = $model->get_raw();

$ww= $qq->result_array();

that's it, I will just need to encapsulate it in the inherited class

thanks

[eluser]davidMC1982[/eluser]
[quote author="WanWizard" date="1378116496"]I find it odd that the error message is missing the related object name ("unable to relate order with <missing>."), which can only happen if it can't find the "model" property.

Which fields are exactly in $cart_contents? Any field that might overwrite a reserved model object property, such as "model"?

p.s. I don't support Datamapper anymore, so I really don't have time to dive into it if this is not the problem...[/quote]

Hi,

The same error is now happening with another relationship, where the save should be for an "empty" object.

Code:
//Displays a test report
function test_report($orderdetail_id) {

$orderdetail = new Orderdetail($orderdetail_id);

$orderdetail->test_report->get();

//If the test report doesn't exist, create a new one and save to the orderdetail
  if (!$orderdetail->test_report->exists()) {
   $test_report = new Test_report();
   $test_report->save($orderdetail);
  }

$data['orderdetail'] = $orderdetail;

//Load the views
  $this->load->view('admin/header');
  $this->load->view('admin/test_report');
  $this->load->view('admin/footer');    

}

Code:
&lt;?php
class Orderdetail extends Datamapper {

var $has_one = array("order", "item", "test_report");

function __construct($id = NULL)
    {
        parent::__construct($id);
    }
}

Code:
&lt;?php
class Test_report extends Datamapper {

var $has_one = array("orderdetail");

{
    }
}

This time it's for a one-to-one relationship but it's using the same model. The only potential clue is that in both cases it's the $some_model->save($orderdetail) that doesn't work. Saving the relationship using $orderdetail->save($some_model) does work.

I know you don't have time to debug etc, but do you have any ideas where to look?

Thanks

You've got the latest version from Bitbucket? I vaguely remember some fixes in this area.

[eluser]davidMC1982[/eluser]
Funnily enough, I remember not having the latest version was the cause of a previous problem ( to_json() bugs ) so I "updated" to the latest version per your website, 1.8.2.1. This seems to be almost two years out-of-date per bitbucket so I'll just download the latest commit and try that.

Many thanks for your help.

Haven't been really active with CI since 2011, so that is quite possible.

I tried to keep the code on bitbucket up to date, but didn't have time to do anything else (like releasing or documentation).

[eluser]NotSmilie[/eluser]
Hi,

This is really great, amazing library you have created here!

I do have some issues, which I'm not sure how to go on about.

My error is this one:
http://i.imgur.com/o80sBTA.png

My code is as follows:

Code:
&lt;?php
/**
* Created by JetBrains PhpStorm.
* User: Mikkel
* Date: 12-10-13
* Time: 22:17
* To change this template use File | Settings | File Templates.
*/

class User extends DataMapper {

var $table = 'users';

var $auto_populate_has_many = TRUE;
    var $auto_populate_has_one = TRUE;
    var $has_many = array(
                    'privileges' => array(   // in the code, we will refer to this relation by using the object name 'book'
                        'class' => 'prvilege',   // This relationship is with the model class 'book'
                        'other_field' => 'user',  // in the Book model, this defines the array key used to identify this relationship
                        'join_self_as' => 'user',  // foreign key in the (relationship)table identifying this models table. The column name would be 'author_id'
                        'join_other_as' => 'privilege',  // foreign key in the (relationship)table identifying the other models table as defined by 'class'. The column name would be 'book_id'
                        'join_table' => 'user_priv_relations'), // name of the join table that will link both Author and Book together
                    'usergroups' => array(   // in the code, we will refer to this relation by using the object name 'book'
                        'class' => 'usergroup',   // This relationship is with the model class 'book'
                        'other_field' => 'user',  // in the Book model, this defines the array key used to identify this relationship
                        'join_self_as' => 'user',  // foreign key in the (relationship)table identifying this models table. The column name would be 'author_id'
                        'join_other_as' => 'usergroup',  // foreign key in the (relationship)table identifying the other models table as defined by 'class'. The column name would be 'book_id'
                        'join_table' => 'user_group_relations'), // name of the join table that will link both Author and Book together
                    );

// Optionally, don't include a constructor if you don't need one.
    {
    }

// Optionally, you can add post model initialisation code
    function post_model_init($from_cache = FALSE)
    {
    }
}

My database tables can be seen on the left side on this image:
http://i.imgur.com/qaoZjWR.png

I tried to use mysql instead of mysqli without any change in the error message (except that it was mysql instead of mysqli).

I tried comment out auto populate, and the has many relations, without luck as well.
The error occurs when I try to simply get a user by:
$user = new User();
$user->where("id", $primary_key)->get();

[eluser]kakallatt[/eluser]
I don't understand why it return INSERT query. It should be UPDATE.

My table is using slug for primary key instead of id. Does it cause??

Here is my code:

Code:
public function set_item($slug, $value) {
  if (is_string($slug)) {;
   $this->get_by_slug($slug);
   $this->value = $value;

if ($this->save()) {
    return TRUE;
   }
  }

return FALSE;
}

Thank you.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Wanted to add my thanks for Bard's hack on pg.35. As much as I hate having to mess with the actual active record code, it's beyond frustrating that it prevents us from accomplishing what we need to do.

[eluser]chiqui3d[/eluser]
How I can get model name in the controller?

I'm trying to self ::$model;.

Code:
Access to undeclared static property: miclass::$model in

Any help?

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB