Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi cart - A comprehensive shopping cart library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]haseydesign[/eluser]
Hey Valcsi,

The PHP error warning you were receiving was a minor bug with the library.

I have since fixed this bug and have pushed the changes to the Github repo.
So just pull the changes from the repo and all should be working fine.

Thanks for reporting the bug.

[eluser]Valcsi[/eluser]
Thanks for the help. I've updated the installation, and now I get the following errors:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Filename: models/flexi_cart_lite_model.php
Line Number: 1026

and about a 100 more with the same message but different line numbers. I also have these:

Severity: Warning
Filename: models/flexi_cart_model.php
Line Number: 3853

Filename: models/flexi_cart_model.php
Line Number: 3868

Severity: Warning
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at <installdir>\system\core\Exceptions.php:185)
Filename: libraries/Session.php
Line Number: 672

Any idea why I get these? I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hey again Valcsi,
The original warning seems to be occur in the most latest versions of PHP, which is why I originally missed it.

The fix I put out yesterday was a late night rush job, which sadly didn't get properly tested.
I will try and get a proper fix out very soon.

In the meantime, if you need to progress with development, I suggest you rollback the git update I put out last night and temporarily ignore the single warning put out until I release the fix.

[eluser]Valcsi[/eluser]
Ok, great thanks.

Hey Valcsi,

Sorry for the delay in patching the PHP 5.4 warning.

If you want you can amend the very quick changes manually, or alternatively, if your still trialing with the demo, you can download the changes via the updated Github repo.

The changes concern defining a global object to each of your controllers that load the flexi cart library. No changes were made to the actual flexi cart libraries or models!

To manually do the change, you need to add the following code to each of your controllers JUST BEFORE you load the flexi cart library.
Code:
$this->flexi = new stdClass;
$this->load->library('flexi_cart');

The user guide has been updated to reflect these changes under the heading 'Define the global cart class'.
http://haseydesign.com/flexi-cart/user_g...stallation

Hopefully that gets you going again.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
the above fix not working and i still getting the error
Filename: models/flexi_cart_lite_model.php
Line Number: 1026.

I tried this in different codeignitor versions, still no chance

Hey Sadanandan,

To try and regenerate the error you have stated on my local dev setup, I have just installed a brand new installation of CI 2.12 and then pulled the latest Github repo of the flexi cart library.
My testing of this has not generated any errors.

I think what the problem may be is that you have pulled the erroneous Github repo that was pushed out last week, and have then manually added the fix from my previous post (adding $this->flexi = new stdClass; to the controller), but without rolling back the erroneous git commit.

If this is the case, then basically, all you need to do is pull the current Github repo, and confirm you have the latest versions of the model and library files, then within your own controllers, just ensure you have defined
Code:
$this->flexi = new stdClass;
before you load the library.

Hope this helps.

[eluser]rei[/eluser]
Hi sir, does this library supports product variations?

Hey Rei,

The flexi cart library does support product variations.
You can see an example of this at http://haseydesign.com/flexi-cart/lite_l...m_examples

The library is designed in a way to be compatible with custom database layouts, meaning you can structure your product and product variations tables to meet your specifications, and then just use the flexi cart library to manage the cart, orders and discount aspects of your ecommerce setup.

[eluser]rei[/eluser]
Hi thanks for your reply. nwei I saw the source of the samples and the options that affects the price of a product is static. Can I make it dynamic so the prices and details will come from the database? and do u have any examples for that? Thanks in advance Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB