Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]MrTomTom[/eluser]
[quote author="joselmilla" date="1392024309"]
I have exactly the same problem: apparently random logouts[/quote]

I actually just figured it out I think. There is a bug in the code igniter framework related to multiple ajax calls running on a page. If you are using AJAX this could be it?

There seems to be a fix, have a look at this fix from posted here. It seems to not been merged into the main codeigniter, but i am not sure why:

https://github.com/EllisLab/CodeIgniter/pull/1900/files
http://blog.jonaszamora.es/en/codeignite...d-by-ajax/

This seems to have fixed my problem but I have not tested fully yet.

[eluser]EyeAmN8[/eluser]
First off I want to say thank you for the great work!
I have flexi auth running on 2.1.4 with the exception of the login area(s).

When I try to login in it says
Quote:Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid

I have it logging on "1" and this is what it logs:

Code:
ERROR - 2014-02-13 22:56:49 --> Could not find the language line "You must login as an admin to access this area."
ERROR - 2014-02-13 22:58:45 --> Could not find the language line "You must login to access this area."

Any idea of what I need to do to get this working?

Thanks!

[quote author="EyeAmN8" date="1392329066"]First off I want to say thank you for the great work!
I have flexi auth running on 2.1.4 with the exception of the login area(s).

When I try to login in it says
Quote:Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid

I have it logging on "1" and this is what it logs:

Code:
ERROR - 2014-02-13 22:56:49 --> Could not find the language line "You must login as an admin to access this area."
ERROR - 2014-02-13 22:58:45 --> Could not find the language line "You must login to access this area."

Any idea of what I need to do to get this working?

Thanks![/quote]

From memory this is what worked for me:

on line 55 of application/languages/english/flexi_auth_lang.php ad the following new line:

Code:
$lang['admin_level_required']  = 'You must login as an admin to access this area.';

Then search for all instances of:

Code:
$this->set_error_message('You must login as an admin to access this area.', TRUE);

And comment out and replace with:

Code:
$this->set_error_message('admin_level_required', 'config');

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for creating this wonderful library. I have tested this library and it serves my requirements well.

I am trying to integrate 2checkout with registration form. I mean on registration page, users are required to choose a plan like free, silver with a fee etc and to accept payment I am using 2checkout. I am not that well versed in CI so I need some direction that how I can integrate feature I want?

Here is the tutorial which uses Ion_auth library:
https://github.com/2Checkout/2checkout-ci-tutorial

How can I implement same with flexi auth? I know flexi auth is based on Ion auth but its heavily modified and I can't apply same steps on flexi auth library. This tutorials requires automatic activation to be turned off but I don't see any option in flexi auth to turn off this feature?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello Community,
first thanks for your nice library.

But i think i have found a bug.

When you use outlook and receive for example the activation email the email looks like plain text ( i have defined html) with the following error/information.

Quote:Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="B_ALT_532dc727a0ba0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Your email application may not support this format.
After 2 hours i found out that the problem exists in your model flexi_auth_model.php function send_email.

The following line makes the problem, when you remove it all works fine Smile
Code:
$this->email->set_newline("\r\n");

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi everyone,

I am using flexi auth in my application, but I meet below error. I do not know how to fix it. I am new in PHP. Please give me some ideas to fix it. I want to import flexi auth demo to my project.

Fatal error: Call to a member function database() on a non-object in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/benicewebserver/webserver/application/models/flexi_auth_lite_model.php on line 38

Thanks and best regards,
TruongPS

Anyone have any experience integrating openID into flexiAuth?

Hmm, sadly no responses. Next question. Can anyone comment on FlexiAuth CI3.0 compatibility?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Dear all,

I have integrated the flex_auth library into my webpage and everything is working fine on the localhost however, on the subdomain.domain.com clicking on the activate account in the email cause a blank screen to appear unlike on the localhost that works. I am also using the same .htaccess file on both localhost and the domain.

I don't know where to start looking for the problem.

Any ideas?

Gerrit.

The original activation link is:
Code:
http://subdomain.domain.com/auth/activate_account/5/504144472ac2f48d12ce7829a9d41f104f1543df
It seems that if you remove the /activation_token from the email shortcut, the account gets activated.
Code:
http://subdomain.domain.com/auth/activate_account/5
I do however require that the activation_token be compared.

After struggling for many hours, I discovered that the latest version of MySQL running on localhost allows me to have activation_tokens of 40 characters in length. After limiting the activation_token length to 38, the code started working.
Code:
$activation_token = substr(sha1($this->generate_token(20)),0,38);
:
:
   // Confirm activation token is 40 characters long (length of sha1).
   if ($verify_token && strlen($activation_token) != 38)
   {
    return FALSE;
   }
   // Verify that $activation_token matches database record.
   else if ($verify_token && strlen($activation_token) == 38)
I hope this help.
Gerrit.

[eluser]ribe[/eluser]
deleted

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB