Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error installing the spark

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I`m installing the oauth2 spark in shell console but i got this error:
php tools/spark install -v0.4.0 oauth2
[ SPARK ] Retrieving spark detail from getsparks.org
[ SPARK ] From Downtown! Retrieving spark from Git repository at git://github.com/philsturgeon/codeigniter-oauth2.git
github.com[0: 207.97.227.239]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
sh: line 0: cd: /var/folders/hc/g2rm2mfd6blb6fmtwrvft_3m0000gn/T/spark-129-1362594822: No such file or directory
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
[ ERROR ] Uh-oh!
[ ERROR ] Failed to retrieve the spark ;(

Any ideas?

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Welcome to the CodeIgniter forums!

Are you on a network administered by a third party (i.e at work or college)? If so, that port may be blocked, and you may have to install it manually.

Are you able to install any other sparks? I would suggest backing up your current project and giving it a go.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Yeah actually i've been administrated by my work, maybe can be that. I could install another sparks only the oauth sparks are the only one that i can't. When i install the sparks in manual way i got an error that said that i don't have a spark in the spark path sparks/oauth2/0.4.0, any idea about that?

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
None whatsoever. Sorry.

How did you install it manually? You should just need to grab the files and put them into the relevant directories, which shouldn't cause any kind of spark error, since Spark is a command line PHP application, and to my knowledge, can't be run through your Web browser.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB