Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Undefined property:

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
Green to PHP, but groping my way around and encountered this upon first installation and can't seem to find my way past it after several days of searching.
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: libraries/CRM_Language.php

Line Number: 53
Here is that section
Code:
51 $CI =& get_instance();
52 $CI->load->library('session');
53 if($language = $CI->session->userdata('LANGUAGE')) $CI->config->set_item('language', $language);
54 $deft_lang = $CI->config->item('language');
55 $idiom = ($deft_lang == '') ? 'english' : $deft_lang;
I'm using "CodeIgniter_1.72" and PHP Version 5.4.21. Any other information needed, please ask.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Try some of these links.

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
[quote author="Tpojka" date="1383995680"]Try some of these links.[/quote]
Thank you for your attempt, but I live on Google and that is where I'm still at. I thought maybe coming to the source would bring me some additional info I couldn't find readily.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Ok. there is more than one solutions/links that were on my mind too, so I propose it.
Seems (to me) you are using Ukranian coder system for real estate, so maybe root of the problem should be asked origin programmer of particular system?

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
Actually it's a multi-language DB, specifically Ukrainian, Russian and English. Mine is set for English and it's a Travel Agency. As to asking the programmer of the DB........ that's been done. I'm looking for help with PHP. I brought the DB up once and then logged out
now I can't even get to the login page. I've tried numerous servers, numerous versions of PHP still the same error. I've run the code through a sandbox and it returns
Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_instance ( ) in [...] [...] on line 1
But it's line 53 that is the problem at the moment.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Can you post controller code?

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
[quote author="Tpojka" date="1383997770"]Can you post controller code?[/quote]Where would I find that?

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
application/controllers/some_file.php

Same file you are calling in URL if something not changed in

application/config/routes.php

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
[quote author="Tpojka" date="1383998350"]application/controllers/some_file.php

Same file you are calling in URL if something not changed in

application/config/routes.php[/quote]

Under "application/controllers/some_file.php" I have about "30" controllers. Attached is my routes.php.
I call the url "http://localhost/index.php" to bring up the DB login. This site is only viewed locally......not uploaded.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
have you tried with clean installation of codeigniter just to see how it works?
Is your installation directly in localhost?

1. Check application/config/config.php and see is there some value for
Code:
$config['url_suffix'] = '';
because is not common CI use .php sufix if is not distinctive set in this configuration line or htaccess file.
(That worth for native CI setting excluded addapted addons/applications.)
If there is no suffix set,
2. Open htaccess file and see there if in some line redirecting is set to showi .php suffix

3.In application/config/routes.php find line
Code:
$route['default_controller'] = 'somevalue';//<- what is this value (if more parameters, first parameter before slash if more is name of controller)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB