Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Skeleton v2.2.0

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
https://github.com/anvoz/CodeIgniter-Skeleton

CodeIgniter Skeleton (CIS) is not only a decent starting point for most web apps but also a new experience for CI-based development to ajaxify everything.

Include

Core
* CodeIgniter 2.1.4 (last updated: Jul 8, 2013)
* Modular Extensions - HMVC 5.4 (last updated: Jul 31, 2013)
* jQuery 1.11.0 (last updated: Feb 20, 2014)
* Bootstrap 3.1.1 (last updated: Feb 14, 2014)
* Bootstrap TLDR 1.1.0 (last updated: Mar 22, 2014)
* Template library: handle masterview and views within masterview
* Ajax request & response library: provide rapid ways to ajaxify everything

Add-ons
Add-ons are custom builds of some useful libraries and plugins. They are not included in the project but already have a quick mechanic to install by (at least) simply clicking on the Copy button in Add-ons page.

* Bootstrap form helpers: generate HTML form fields and buttons with Bootstrap CSS style
* Ion Auth 2.5 (last updated: Jul 15, 2013)
* jQuery File Upload 9.5.2 (last updated: Dec 13, 2013)
* validate.js 1.3.1 (last updated: Dec 30, 2013)

I would really appreciate anyone to try it and tell me what you thought.

[eluser]ivantcholakov[/eluser]
@anvoz

I had a look at your previous release, I know, you did a remarkable work.

My comments:

1. What is Bootstrap TLDR ? What does the acronym mean? :-)
2. It would be nice if you place on a server a public demo, so anyone to be able to explore quickly what features are inside and how do they work. (Or maybe I didn't find a link to it.)
3. Why not the next release to be CodeIgniter 3 based, it is time for that.

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
@ivantcholakov Thank you for the kind words.

1. Bootstrap TLDR (too long; didn't read) is another small project of mine. It is a collection of all Bootstrap's components in brief forms which will help you skim through everything that were provided by Bootstrap quickly and also easily check all of your custom themes and JS plugins in one page. It's really helpful for font-end dev with Bootstrap. Please visit here to take a look: http://anvoz.github.io/bootstrap-tldr/
2. I will find a place (or a way) to publish the project soon. I had a crazy idea that I would fake everything in Javascript so I can host it on Github page.
3. Yes, it's time for me to try CI 3. Maybe I will put it on a dev branch because many people use my project now. I want to keep the master branch safe. It's much like how CI manages 2.1.4 and 3.0.0-dev versions now. I hope it will be ready soon so I can switch it to master branch right after CI 3 officially released.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
In order to get MY_url_helper working, I had to preppend base_url() in returned value.
Is there other way? I am having some other similar things that I am working on them.

Anyway, great development base. Thank you for this.

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
@Tpojka Thank you. It looks like you haven't set the assets_url config correctly. You can read more on the Setup section in README.md.

Quote:Set your assets URL in application/config/assets.php file.
Example: $config['assets_url'] = 'http://localhost/ciske/assets/';.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Yes, I have set it just after my post. It is said in ion_outh installation.

Also I have a bit problems with authenticating. I can't log in. I am working on it.
And most weird for me for now is that I can't open http://localhost/{my_project_or_folder_name}/photo
It says me 404 page not found. I can't find anything in code which would be couse of that.
Module todo is opening it's view and any other module, but not photo.

I am very interested to set it right and try to use it in projects.

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
I didn't use index function in photo module so you will see 404 page, try to visit photo/upload page.

About your problem with the authentication, please give me more info so I can help. It should work if you do as the installation guide says.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Now is working. Smile

I will post bit later for auth library.
Thank you.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Hi, me again. Smile
I was busy these days with something, but now I am trying to solve it and having same problem.
Problem is like I am providing wrong credentials. Or better said - nothing happen.
I tried to deinstall ion_auth and install again but I can't pass authantication: login screen stays staticly.
I don't know what is happening.

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
Did you get any error message from Ion Auth library? It should show "Incorrect Login" so you can check username/password again, otherwise, maybe there's something wrong with your config.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB