Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Web Hosting troubles

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello,

I'm developing a system to my friend and I get some erros when I uploading the files to my Web Hosting.

<h4>A PHP Error was encountered</h4>

<p>Severity: Warning</p>
<p>Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bgomhcig/public_html/delirious/application/config/config.php:1)</p>
<p>Filename: core/Security.php</p>
<p>Line Number: 189</p>

But, in my localhost(Xampp) we run normally without errors. I see if when I upload to my Web Hosting hes put spaces in my code, why? I've never see something like this in my life. x.x

Don't have just this error, have others(only in Web Hosting). The other error ocurred when I go to my Register page, I put my Name, e-mail, ... Ok, when I click to "Register" I view a lot of errors. By the way, the registration works when I go to my users table I see my register is ok..

My questions is, the problem is in spaces in the code or in my web hosting config?

PS: I'm using cookies.
PSĀ²: Sorry for my bad English. >.<

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
It could be spaces. If you have a closing ?&gt; php tag on the page, I'd leave it off or make sure there are no spaces/tabs after it. Make sure there is no spaces before any code starts at the top of the pages.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB