Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Facebook PHP SDK

Hello guys

I'm rather new to PHP and I'm trying to get a Facebook login on my website (with codeigniter).
I managed to get this Facebook login to work in a test php file (without codeigniter), but I'm having trouble getting it to work while using CI.

Would anyone be able to help me with this privately?

Thanks in advance!

I struggled with that too and now i found the solution. I will post tomorrow.

Just like @grinninglich I struggled a lot with the Facebook SDK when they released v4 about a year ago.

I have used it a few time now since then, and have made myself a CodeIgniter library to wrap the Facebook SDK with. I made my library available on my Github account today, hoping that someone find it useful or that it helps others to figure out how to integrate the Facebook SDK with CodeIgniter.

https://github.com/darkwhispering/facebo...odeigniter

Thanks for the responses!
I was able to get the Facebook login to work, but now I'm having trouble to check if the session is still valid.
When they haven't logged in via Facebook and they visit one of my pages, I want to redirect them to the login url.
But for some reason every piece of code I tried always returns there is a session (true), even if I just logged out of my Facebook account.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB