Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI4 is under development?

CI3 is great but what about CI4? what is its state? planning or developing? is there any planned dates for its parts? will be there mini releases like 3.1 , 3.2 , ... ( i like this one) with minor features or next version will be CI4 with all news?
ressan.ir
CI is nice Heart

Patience, young padawan!
The council is working on the plan for CI4, but we are not ready to unveil it yet Smile

(06-03-2015, 08:32 AM)ciadmin Wrote: Patience, young padawan!
The council is working on the plan for CI4, but we are not ready to unveil it yet Smile

Smile oOokey , Is there any page about CI4 developers and planners?
next version will be CI4 or some minors (ex. 3.1 : ... , 3.2 : ... , 3.3 : ... )?
ressan.ir
CI is nice Heart

Any news about a next CI4 official announcement?

We expect to have an update before the end of the month. I think you'll like it Smile

exiting abt something new !!!

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 05:39 PM by John_Betong.)

@ciadmin,

I have been trying the GitHub version and impressed with the minimal sleekness. It is fast! No doubt helped by running PHP 7.

The following uploaded help file version used is not the latest and has a slight CSS display iPad Mini 2 problem which I hope is fixed very soon.

http://john-betong.tk/ci4-help-files/htm...index.html

Excellent work and congratulations to the team. I am sure this version will make a big impact on the current, available PHP Templates.

(06-18-2016, 05:31 PM)John_Betong Wrote: @ciadmin,

I have been trying the GitHub version and impressed with the minimal sleekness. It is fast! No doubt helped by running PHP 7.

The following uploaded help file version used is not the latest and has a slight CSS display iPad Mini 2 problem which I hope is fixed very soon.

http://john-betong.tk/ci4-help-files/htm...index.html

Excellent work and congratulations to the team. I am sure this version will make a big impact on the current, available PHP Templates.

That is a very outdated version of the user guide, by the look of it.
We are working to make the latest version more accessible.
Your vague problem description is not at all helpful, and is not likely to lead to any change.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB