Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Help for a newbie!

I recently downloaded a PHP program that I'd like to try. I'm just learning PHP. The program uses codeigniter. I followed the instructions and I think I have codeigniter working because I get a message back. The rest of the code seems to be ok. But, all that I get is the codeigniter welcome message. The code is installed in the "fsbo" folder under my root. The application is called "upble" . The website for the product doesn't seem to work. My question is how do I get past the codeigniter screen to get the application to work? Sorry if this is vague or confusing, but I'm just learning.
Thank you for any help that anyone can offer. Huh

Where did you get that app? What url?
Are you sure you followed properly the installation instruction?

Your getting the CodeIgniter welcome screen because your default controller in your routes.php file is
set to the Welcome.php controller. You need to see which controller that app uses and change the defaault
controller to theirs.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

The program is "UPBLE". It's described here- "https://github.com/leungxd/upble".
I created a directory "xtest" off of the root directory and loaded the codeigniter
software into it as well as the UPBLE software. I tried configuring the codeigniter
config file and the UPBLE config file but am not sure I got them right.... I'll try
looking at the programs in the controller program. Thanks for the suggestion!

I checked the routes file but didn't see what line I shold change. If my domain is www.thisdomain.org and in the root directory there is a directory "myroot" and the default codeigniter files are loaded into that and the upble files as well, what should the entry in the routes file be? I think once I can get past seeing how it works it'll make more sense. Thank you for your help.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB