Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Blaze - The start of something hot!

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
Hey guys... the basic outline for the 'Blaze' project has been coded, and I've put a copy online for you to download.

There's a Twitter of all SVN commits for you to subscribe to... Currently public SVN access is not going to be on, it's way too unstable, so I'll just regularly update the zip online (and post in the news).

Please subscribe to the Blaze Feed to keep up-to-date on all the latest releases.

This is currently in 'Alpha', and really not that stable.
By this weekend we should have something more reliable up.

I could really do with some help on this, mainly just a designer to build a nice backend layout, and a simple front-end default layout.
If you're interested just drop me an email: elliot at haughin.com

NOTE: 'CodeIgnition CMS' is now inactive... CIForge will no longer be used.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
the code looks nice browsing through it.

Maybe one remark. I saw you added simplepie for rss. Do you check to see if the library can run on the server?

[eluser]mandarin[/eluser]
Hi!

This really looks promising Smile

Quote:the code looks nice browsing through it.

Maybe one remark. I saw you added simplepie for rss. Do you check to see if the library can run on the server?

Hey, I wasn't aware there was any special requirements.
The simplepie library loads for the admin dashboard to parse the latest news from blaze.haughin.com.

Keep an eye out for updates, I've upgraded the SVN version to CI 1.6.1 now, so I'll be posting an update this weekend with something still simple in what it can do, but promising I hope.

Is there any spec doc for this project? Or a roadmap?

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
they have a requirements page so it's even important for them. But on the bright side they have a requirement check code so you don't have to develop your own Wink

Well, the requirements are nothing special... this should work on just about any PHP environment that will run CI.

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
Elliot, nice to see the development got so fast:
http://www.blazecms.com/
Wink

PS: Note the fire icon in the 'i' of AgniTEK too! Smile

Meh, there CMS isn't 'Ignited' like ours... so, let's stick with the name and make the cms more popular than theres.

And, ours is free too! Big Grin

try it with betterblazecms :p

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB