Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Core/Log.php Error

I got so many same notices:
Quote:A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Filename: core/Log.php
Line Number: 171

In version 2 release line 171 wasn't there. When i removed this line notices disappeared.

Code:
            && ! isset($this->_threshold_array[$this->_levels[$level]])

It's quite obvious that you just wrote "ÝNFO" instead of "INFO" somewhere in your code ...

Nope. I didn't. Its default code. Maybe something about charsets or?

(07-02-2015, 05:47 AM)tarikbeyhan Wrote: Nope. I didn't. Its default code. Maybe something about charsets or?

OK, even if it's not the code that you personally wrote, it's surely a third-party library or something like that.

Code:
$ grep -ri 'info' system/ > info
$ grep -ri 'nfo' system/ > nfo
$ diff info nfo
7a8
> system/core/Common.php:        // errors can't be recovered from. Halting the script conforms with PHP's
30a32
> system/core/Security.php:        // Unfortunately, none of the following PRNGs is guaranteed to exist ...
76a79
> system/libraries/Upload.php:         * Unfortunately, prior to PHP 5.3 - it's only available as a PECL extension and the
102a106
> system/libraries/Typography.php:        // HTML comment tags don't conform to patterns of normal tags, so pull them out separately, only if needed
$

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 08:13 PM by tarikbeyhan.)

I found the problem. I was added this line at the begining of index.php file.
PHP Code:
setlocale(LC_ALL'tr_TR'); 

This is for translating month names etc. When i removed this, i get rid of more errors like "Undefined index: uri"

When capitalizing i in turkish, it will be İ not I. And I will be ı in lowercase. Maybe we have to find a way to override this PHP-codeigniter conflict about turkish chars Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 06:05 AM by mahmut aur.)

(07-02-2015, 07:43 PM)tarikbeyhan Wrote: I found the problem. I was added this line at the begining of index.php file.
PHP Code:
setlocale(LC_ALL'tr_TR'); 

This is for translating month names etc. When i removed this, i get rid of more errors like "Undefined index: uri"

When capitalizing i in turkish, it will be İ not I. And I will be ı in lowercase. Maybe we have to find a way to override this PHP-codeigniter conflict about turkish chars Smile

Solution:

PHP Code:
setlocale(LC_TIME'tr_TR.UTF-8''tr_TR''tr''turkish'); 

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB