Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Anything similar to Bonfire?

Hi,

I'm looking for any starter kits similar to Bonfire (cibonfire.com), does anyone here know of any alternatives?

If you are looking for a very barebones kickstart application, you might be interested in : https://github.com/roopunk/CodeIgniter-Kickstart

There is but it is still under development. I'll let you know when it's at 2.0
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

(07-05-2015, 11:06 AM)TheJackah Wrote: Hi,

I'm looking for any starter kits similar to Bonfire (cibonfire.com), does anyone here know of any alternatives?

What are you looking for that doesn't currently exist in Bonfire?

I've got SprintPHP, which is a set of additional tools on top of CI3, but you'd have to make your own admin area.

Hi Kilishan,

Do you have any screenshots of SprintPHP?

(07-23-2015, 12:30 PM)iamthwee Wrote: Hi Kilishan,

It doesn't provide a GUI. Provides the stuff for you to easily make your own, including theme engine with view variants (ala Rails), mobile device detection, a "widgets" type system, etc. It offers a ton of tools, though. And will (eventually) be the guts for the next major rewrite of Bonfire, affectionately called Bonfire Next. 

(07-23-2015, 12:42 PM)kilishan Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 12:30 PM)iamthwee Wrote: Hi Kilishan,

It doesn't provide a GUI. Provides the stuff for you to easily make your own, including theme engine with view variants (ala Rails), mobile device detection, a "widgets" type system, etc. It offers a ton of tools, though. And will (eventually) be the guts for the next major rewrite of Bonfire, affectionately called Bonfire Next. 

Thank you Kilishan, I've just sent you a private message. I hope you can help. Looking forward to your response.

(07-23-2015, 12:44 PM)iamthwee Wrote: Thank you Kilishan, I've just sent you a private message. I hope you can help. Looking forward to your response.

By the way, though I don't normally respond to private messages from people I haven't at least seen around for a while, I thought I would mention that you have private messages disabled, so you can't receive a response from any of the people you sent private messages to about your CMS.

(07-23-2015, 02:03 PM)mwhitney Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 12:44 PM)iamthwee Wrote: Thank you Kilishan, I've just sent you a private message. I hope you can help. Looking forward to your response.

By the way, though I don't normally respond to private messages from people I haven't at least seen around for a while, I thought I would mention that you have private messages disabled, so you can't receive a response from any of the people you sent private messages to about your CMS.

Brilliant, I didn't realise I had them disabled. It must be the default when you sign up. Looking forward to your reply mwhitney, especially from someone who has written a book. Can we discuss this by private mail now, I don't wish to derail the OP's thread. Smile

I created my own.
No SEO spam

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB