Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Cookies problem

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 08:12 AM by moshair.)

Hello,

I am using CodeIgniter-3.0.0 (same problem exists in older versions) + CodeIgniter-Authme (https://github.com/williamknauss/CodeIgniter-Authme) and I use CloudFlare, I have two internet providers, when I use first provider everything is working fine but when I use the second internet provider there is a problem which is random and frequent logouts when I log-in it is ok but sometimes when I move to another page I find myself not logged in also sometimes when I close the browser and visit the site again I find myself not logged in. Also a member in my site from another country emailed me with the same problem. I found such issues on the internet with users using Ci with CloudFlare but I didn't find a solution other than disabling the CloudFlare.

Any help???

Thanks

I paused cloudFlare but that didn't solve the problem.

Sometimes when I visit website pages I get a blank page with error message

400 Bad Request
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
nginx

when CloudFlare is enabled the error is
400 Bad Request
cloudflare-nginx

I searched the web for this error I found "400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large nginx", the session cookies file is not too large is is only 1KB.
I tried clearing cookies cache, but that didn't solve the problem.

I wonder does the internet provider has effect on cookies !!!
it is annoying problem.

If you're using CI3's sessions, the session cookie isn't any larger than a few tens of bytes ...

The problem is not the length of the cookie but the fact that a new session cookie was added to headers for each update of session data during the building process in older versions of CI, as mentioned here:

https://coderwall.com/p/qhrm7g/what-actu...on-cookies

I'd just like your confirmation that this was fixed in newer versions of CI, because I couldn't find it in change logs.

Answer will bi highly appreciated.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB