Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Online Shopping site

hi guys...

I am going to create an Online Shopping site in CodeIgniter.
support me guys...

Good Luck

Yeah, good luck.

I have built several shopping sites with CI and it works perfectly of course. The problem I found with trying to generalize the shopping code to work in any context like open cart or similar, is that it is a lot harder than it looks. Not just in terms of everyone wanting something different, but the amount of work actually involved. It is a huge job.

And even when you think you have done enough, the very next site you use the app on, I bet, will need some twist on the functionality not included in your core.

But of course, best of luck, perhaps you can post a link to a sample as you are working on it if you need any feedback about functionality or usage or approach.

Best wishes,

Pau.

http://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-640.html This has helped me a lot, I began to learn a half year ago php and Codeigniter.
This is the result up to now, with the help of their video's (sorry google translation) www.sexnes.nl (its Dutch)

Thanks for the info brothers...

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 08:12 AM by PaulD.)

(08-04-2015, 02:02 PM)harry Wrote: http://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-640.html This has helped me a lot, I began to learn a half year ago php and Codeigniter.
This is the result up to now, with the help of their video's (sorry google translation) www.sexnes.nl (its Dutch)

Hi, good effort, nice on a large screen, but your footer breaks on product pages (looks like a missing </div> has dropped somewhere).

Best wishes,

Paul.

PS How many butt plugs can you sell? Lol - are they really in a big demand?

(08-05-2015, 08:12 AM)PaulD Wrote: Hi, good effort, nice on a large screen, but your footer breaks on product pages (looks like a missing </div> has dropped somewhere).

Best wishes,

Paul.

PS How many butt plugs can you sell? Lol - are they really in a big demand?

Thank you Paul, the strange thing is that if I show less than 21 items on the site it looks good on my mobile phone.
If there are more than 21 itemsĀ  everything get small and it is difficult to see on my mobile phone. ( it looks like bootstap gets the wrong width)
On large screen there is no problem with every width
All div's seem to be good.

PS as much as is necessary, and I do not know if anybody wants to buy it, I'm only 4 or 5 days online with this site, Google has already found me anyway.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 08:32 PM by PaulD.)

(08-07-2015, 03:56 AM)harry Wrote: Thank you Paul, the strange thing is that if I show less than 21 items on the site it looks good on my mobile phone.
If there are more than 21 itemsĀ  everything get small and it is difficult to see on my mobile phone. ( it looks like bootstap gets the wrong width)
On large screen there is no problem with every width
All div's seem to be good.

PS as much as is necessary, and I do not know if anybody wants to buy it, I'm only 4 or 5 days online with this site, Google has already found me anyway.

I think you have a /div problem somewhere still, although your footer seems to have been fixed. I highly doubt Bootstrap is not working. As for Google, they are amazingly efficient at tracking down sites. Your value rests in getting on page 1 for high demand keywords, not just for appearing on google listings somewhere or other.

Anyway, wish you the best of luck with your site.

Paul.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB