• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] CI PHP error

I have an problem with my site it was runing well and this started to appear. Any help please ?

Code:
PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: require_once(/public_html/system/database/DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 337

Backtrace:

File: /public_html/application/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 9
Function: __construct

File: /public_html/application/controllers/Admin.php
Line: 9
Function: __construct

File: /public_html/index.php
Line: 294
Function: require_once

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/public_html/system/database/DB.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.5/pear') in /public_html/system/core/Loader.php on line 337
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Compile Error

Message: require_once(): Failed opening required 'public_html/system/database/DB.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.5/pear')

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 337

Backtrace:

Quote:require_once(/public_html/system/database/DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Do you have /public_html/system/database/DB.php on your server?
Do you want to write tests for your apps? Our book, CodeIgniter Testing Guide would help you.

(09-08-2015, 10:25 PM)kenjis Wrote:
Quote:require_once(/public_html/system/database/DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Do you have /public_html/system/database/DB.php on your server?

Yes I have it :|

If you can read /public_html/system/database/DB.php , why your web server (or PHP process) can't open it?
Someone has changed permission? or SELinux configuration?
Do you want to write tests for your apps? Our book, CodeIgniter Testing Guide would help you.

Like Kenjis said, there's only two possibilities : the path is wrong, or the permissions are wrong.
Test your translation files with Translation Tester

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew