Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Introducing TastyIgniter - Open source Restaurant Ordering & Reservation System

Thanks to everyone that has starred or forked the repo on Github. However, I would really like to hear your thoughts on this system what's missing or if there are features that are needed or if theres something i can improve in the coding.
TastyIgniter - Open Source Restaurant Ordering and Management System

This may not be the best place for this question, but I encountered an error well above my knowledge.
I tried installing it to my site. The install page says php 5.4+ required and reads my server as running 5.3.29
I checked and my server is running 5.5.32

Any ideas?

(10-02-2015, 08:40 AM)sampoyigi Wrote: Hi All-
I just released an online restaurant ordering and reservation system / restaurant table manager. It is proudly built on the CodeIgniter Framework. 

congratulation!!
Shy

Hey Sam! I need to know if you can assist with helping me make this as 1 instance for multiple restaurants. Right now it's designed to allow multiple locations but that is for 1 restaurant. The second issue is the menu ties to all the locations, I need the menu to be unique to each restaurant or location. I didn't want to have to install an instance per restaurant. I thought this program was very customizable but I am having some difficulties. Can you please get back to me ASAP!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 10:33 PM by marksman.)

(10-02-2015, 08:40 AM)sampoyigi Wrote: Hi All-

I just released an online restaurant ordering and reservation system / restaurant table manager. It is proudly built on the CodeIgniter Framework. I've been working on this project for 2 years now, and I am continually impressed by its consistency and its depth. Its really an amazing system and is my first open source project.

more info & demo: http://tastyigniter.com
github: https://github.com/tastyigniter/TastyIgniter

Feedback and Contributions will be highly appreciated Smile

job well done Smile

on what version of codeigniter you have built it?
God Bless CI Contributors Smile

I tested tastyigniter.
I tried installing it on localhost (my desktop)
It did not allow me because the password is empty.

Note: I'm using xampp and password is empty and username is root.

Kindly fix this when password is empty and when installing this on localhost (desktop) only

Hi Guys is TastyIgniter still beta version or Production Ready?

because i thinking to use it in my next Project.

Please Help Thanks.

The Website Interface is good

Great, your website has a clean and intuitive UI.

I would love to see more banners on your website. The color that you have used is pretty good.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB