Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Functional test with Codeception

Hello everyone!

I'm studying to integrate Codeception testing in my Codeigniter project. I can use the acceptance tests in my project but these are too slow and I would like to integrate functional tests but this need a module to be integrated in Codeigniter that doesn't exists Angry . Do you know if there is a hack made by the Codeigniter community or something similar? Or at least if Codeception is going to develop it or there is any good alternative? Thanks!

I also found myself searching the internet for the CodeIgniter Module for Codeception when i wanted to test a project, but i couldn't find a single one, so i settled for the Codeception acceptance test and ci-phpunit-test for the unit test, i haven't tried ci-phpunit-test yet because i'm using HMVC and i can not run both together since they both modify the CI core but i find it should work if you don't use HMVC.
TastyIgniter - Open Source Restaurant Ordering and Management System

(10-07-2015, 10:17 PM)sampoyigi Wrote: I also found myself searching the internet for the CodeIgniter Module for Codeception when i wanted to test a project, but i couldn't find a single one, so i settled for the Codeception acceptance test and ci-phpunit-test for the unit test, i haven't tried ci-phpunit-test yet because i'm using HMVC and i can not run both together since they both modify the CI core but i find it should work if you don't use HMVC.

Thanks! I'm going to continue writting the acceptance tests with Codeception hoping a CI module appears some day to implement the functional one Sad

Guys,

I'm adding support for Codeception's functional tests of CodeIgniter application.

You can check it out at https://github.com/luka-zitnik/CodeIgniterModule

I look forward to hearing from you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB