Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI_Log error

Hi, after updating from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 I've got this message:

Fatal error: Class 'CI_Log' not found in xxxx/codeigniter/system/core/Common.php on line 196

Fatal error: Class 'CI_Log' not found in xxxx/codeigniter/system/core/Common.php on line 196

Any idea ?

Thanks
Benoit
France

There's literally no difference between 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 that could cause this.

What about a 'base_url' configuration file value .
Empty or not it's the same issue.
Regards.
Benoit
France

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2015, 10:44 AM by Narf.)

I don't understand what you're trying to say with that, but it has nothing to do with CI_Config CI_Log.

Just to say that maybe it's a path problem linked with the $config['base_url'] value ?
Benoit
France

No, it doesn't have anything to do with base_url.
And again, it doesn't have anything to do with differences between 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 - that's not just an opinion, it's 100% sure.

Ok, but I just do the update and the problem appeared immediately afterwards.
I don't know to what to look for now to debug.
Benoit
France

(11-18-2015, 10:53 AM)circus Wrote: Ok, but I just do the update and the problem appeared immediately afterwards.
I don't know to what to look for now to debug.

I had the exact same message.

Check your overridden function parameters. I chased my tail for 1/2 hour and then realised I was missing $level, $msg in my write_log function parameters.  Rolleyes  

Also don't forget you can't just assume the super object is available (for reference) when overriding CI_log.

(11-17-2015, 02:24 PM)circus Wrote: Hi, after updating from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 I've got this message:

Any idea ?

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB