Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Move codeigniter from one directory to another renamed

I am having headache...as I am trying to move my current codeigniter app from one directory which is a wildcard to another which is a subdirectory. eg codeigniter.mydomain.com move files from here into mydomain.com/codeigniter
The thing is that I want to migrate updated files from the old app to my new app (mostly customized) and getting the first step of moving or relocating it is proving difficult.
I access the site via the new directory but when logged in i get this error
Exception: Imagine\Exception\RuntimeException. Line: 31. File: /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/vendor/imagine/imagine/lib/Imagine/Imagick/Imagine.phpImagick not installed

#0 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/application/helpers/image_designer_helper.php(16): Imagine\Imagick\Imagine->__construct()
#1 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/application/controllers/dashboard.php(134): Image_designer::getImages()
#2 [internal function]: Dashboard->index()
#3 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/vendor/lightsuner/stack-codeigniter/src/CodeIgniter/BaseApplication.php(423): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/vendor/lightsuner/stack-codeigniter/src/CodeIgniter/BaseApplication.php(188): StackCI\CodeIgniter\BaseApplication->execute()
#5 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/vendor/lightsuner/stack-codeigniter/src/Application.php(43): StackCI\CodeIgniter\BaseApplication->run(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Response))
#6 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php(23): StackCI\Application->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)
#7 /home/seoweban/public_html/dashboard2/index.php(43): Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))
#8 {main}

I think you need to install the Imagick

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB