Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Open source forum plugin developer needed

Hello!

Since 1999, www.heatware.com has been the go-to source for user feedback and ratings for buy/sell/trade transactions for numerous forums around the web. The site is completely free to use and I have been doing it as a hobby/community-service for nearly 2 decades. I recently developed an API and would like to make it easy for Forums to use the API and my website.

I am looking for an experienced vBulletin, phpBB, myBB, etc. plugin developer to create an open source plugin. 

Since my website is non-profit, I am am unable to pay for the services but you would definitely be listed as an author of the plugin.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
heat

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 03:42 AM by shivankagrawal.)

(04-08-2016, 02:24 PM)heat23 Wrote: Hello!

Since 1999, www.heatware.com has been the go-to source for user feedback and ratings for buy/sell/trade transactions for numerous forums around the web. The site is completely free to use and I have been doing it as a hobby/community-service for nearly 2 decades. I recently developed an API and would like to make it easy for Forums to use the API and my website.

I am looking for an experienced vBulletin, phpBB, myBB, etc. plugin developer to create an open source plugin. 

Since my website is non-profit, I am am unable to pay for the services but you would definitely be listed as an author of the plugin.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
heat
Hello,

Please check your mail and let me know. 

Regards
Shivank Agrawal 

email: [email protected]
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB