Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter4.0.0-dev Reaches Milestone 1

CodeIgniter4.0.0-dev has reached Milestone 1, and its repository has been transferred to the "bcit-ci" organization.
We are on track, feature-wise, for phase 1, though it took a bit longer than anticipated.

A big thanks to Lonnie Ezell, council member, for spearheading the project!
A big thanks to all the other council members (Andrey Andreev, Ben Edmunds, Lonnie Ezell and Mat Whitney) for visioning, debating, designing, and ultimately selecting the strategy and feature set for CodeIgniter4.

The revised roadmap outlines our current plan moving forward.
James Parry
Project Lead

Awesome! Smile

Great Smile

Its time to play with it ^^
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

great @jlp Wink

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 03:30 AM by John_Betong.)

Fantastic, I have been waiting a very long time and amazed the download is less than a Meg.

I managed to create the User-Guide from the supplied source but it was not straight forward. I am using Ubuntu 16.04.

Is it possible to have an online User-Guide for the CI4-develop version?

This is fantastic news! Thank you to all involved.

You just "ruined" my weekend Big Grin

Good news, I can't wait to use CI4
Tafsir NU adalah sebuah aplikasi yang berisi kumpulan kajian kitab kuning yang disampaikan oleh Kiai Nahdhotul Ulama seperti Gus Baha, gus mus, dan kiai lainnya dalam format audio.

Great Scott! Now looking for the migration guide from CI3 Big Grin

(06-25-2016, 03:29 AM)John_Betong Wrote: Fantastic, I have been waiting a very long time and amazed the download is less than a Meg.

I managed to create the User-Guide from the supplied source but it was not straight forward. I am using Ubuntu 16.04.

Is it possible to have an online User-Guide for the CI4-develop version?

The user guide is online, at https://bcit-ci.github.io/CodeIgniter4/
However, there is an issue with the CSS & JS links not picked up properly.
You could also download a zip of the gh-pages branch inside the CodeIgniter4 repo ... we am using that to hold the most recent build of the user guide, until we can figure out a better way.

ps - the download could be so small because the framework is far from complete Undecided
James Parry
Project Lead

(06-25-2016, 07:44 AM)geekita Wrote: Great Scott! Now looking for the migration guide from CI3 Big Grin

The framework is not ready for migration! Phase 2 needs to be completed to flesh it out to the point where a developer would even consider migrating.
James Parry
Project Lead

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB