Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Social website, coder needed.

Hi, so I am in the process of making kinda a social site. I have come to the conclusion that I have tried to do something that is too big for my current skill level.

I am therefore searching for a coder that can code it WITH me so I can learn. I am currently using Ion Auth and have run into some problems with it.

I would love to discuss more on what I am doing and what exactly I need done from a coder. But I feel like that is more appreciated to discuss in a private chat.

Regards MartinT

There is nothing you can learn from a coder. Probably you need a programmer (a problem solver).

(08-01-2016, 08:41 PM)ivantcholakov Wrote: There is nothing you can learn from a coder. Probably you need a programmer (a problem solver).

This is also why I want to discuss things in a private chat.

Hi Martin !

As per your posted message I have sent you an email , please check so we can discuss further .

Hoping for a prompt reply

Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

(08-02-2016, 01:09 AM)Tom Wrote: Hi Martin !

As per  your posted message I have sent you an email , please check so we can discuss further .

Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

It does not seem like I have received any email as of right now.

(08-02-2016, 01:40 AM)Poke Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 01:09 AM)Tom Wrote: Hi Martin !

As per  your posted message I have sent you an email , please check so we can discuss further .

Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

It does not seem like I have received any email as of right now.

can I have your email id or skype id so I can connect you now .

regards ,
Thomas Johnson

(08-01-2016, 11:59 AM)Poke Wrote: Hi, so I am in the process of making kinda a social site. I have come to the conclusion that I have tried to do something that is too big for my current skill level.

I am therefore searching for a coder that can code it WITH me so I can learn. I am currently using Ion Auth and have run into some problems with it.

I would love to discuss more on what I am doing and what exactly I need done from a coder. But I feel like that is more appreciated to discuss in a private chat.

Regards MartinT

Hello Martin,

Please check your mail and let me know. 

Regards
Shivank Agrawal 
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

(08-03-2016, 04:49 AM)shivankagrawal Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:59 AM)Poke Wrote: Hi, so I am in the process of making kinda a social site. I have come to the conclusion that I have tried to do something that is too big for my current skill level.

Regards MartinT

Hello Martin,

Regards
Shivank Agrawal 

Again no mail Tongue

(08-03-2016, 04:49 AM)shivankagrawal Wrote:

Regards MartinT

Hello Martin,

Regards
Shivank Agrawal 

I see your skype so I added you on there, hope to talk with you soon. Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB