• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hours spent on computer?

Ha, I'm way different. I used to work very long days, now I have a flexible contract for 120 hours a month and I pick up small side projects a few times a year and that's all I need (so roughly 100 to 140 hours a month). I game a little more on the computer (roughly 12 to 15 hours a week). I moved to the mountains and I'm spending more and more time outside these days (also, growing fruit trees/bushes and managing my small forest on my land)

I used to code in my free time (actually had a business around extensions for Dreamweaver) - but then pirates stole all my stuff and broadcast it out for everyone to download for free (had 30+ free modules and 8 commercial at the time) and I stopped caring to write code without immediately being paid and only when paid.

I about 14-16 hours at day, in weekend less.
Programador web - Consultor SEO - miguelgomezsa.com

8-10 hours/day, 6-7 hours at weekend

12 hours 5 days a week, every now and then on a weekend

10-12 hours/day, 14-16 hours at weekend
English only; no SEO spam

just 7 - 10 / days. and 10 - 14 at weekend
www.github.com/junandia
www.linkedin.com/in/rjunandia

(10-20-2016, 07:01 AM)iridion2015 Wrote: I'm just curious.

How many hours you guys spent everyday programming, working and studying in front of your computer?
Do you also work in saturday and sundays?

Thans in advance.

Usually,  12 hours per day, 4 per weekend . We need to relax, it will be good for my health.

(10-20-2016, 07:01 AM)iridion2015 Wrote: I'm just curious.

How many hours you guys spent everyday programming, working and studying in front of your computer?
Do you also work in saturday and sundays?

Thans in advance.

It depends on workload and what project I am working on. In general it's more than 10 hours a day and I am looking for ways to reduce that.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon