Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community auth for full password protected website

I'm sure it's my code and not your product. But I've just followed the steps and replace all functions in the Example by User and make the requested changes on the corresponding models and views..

Thanks again for trying.

In fact I'm having the same issues with Ion auth this means that I really have an issue with my sesssions.
Codeigniter database sessions are working but either ion auth and community auth sessions aren't working.

This is VERY strange as I have session files in file mode and session rows in the database in database mode but it look like it can't get the information if logged in or not.

Maybe this has to do with my htaccess ?

SetEnv MAGIC_QUOTES 0
SetEnv PHP_VER 5
Options +FollowSymlinks -MultiViews
RewriteEngine On
DirectoryIndex index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
RewriteRule (.*) index.php?/$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|images|robots\.txt|css)
RewriteRule (.*) index.php?/$1 [L]

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg])$">
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</IfModule>
</FilesMatch>

If anyone has an idea I'm desesperate.

(11-07-2016, 08:27 AM)appc Wrote: ...
Codeigniter database sessions are working but either ion auth and community auth sessions aren't working.

Read carefully all aspects of session configuration in the user guide. I really don't have any other advice, as Ion Auth is surely stable (although I've never used it).

Solved by replacing

$config['cookie_secure'] = TRUE;

to

$config['cookie_secure'] = FALSE;

in config.php

(11-08-2016, 03:15 PM)appc Wrote: Solved by replacing

$config['cookie_secure'] = TRUE;

to

$config['cookie_secure'] = FALSE;

in config.php

'cookie_secure'   = Cookie will only be set if a secure HTTPS connection exists.

Just something to think about ... in these modern days it's considered the norm to run your entire site through secure HTTPS connection. It's easy to achieve, even on dev environments.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB