• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignited Crud Builder

Hi guys,

Long time no see.

Are you tired of creating a table, then writing the logic for the controller to add/edit/delete/search/sort an entry. Having to create the same views and models over and over again.

Wouldn't be easier if you could just select a table and pick the logic you want on the fields, then click go and auto generate the controller,models and view in one go?

And should you need to customise the logic you can do.

Now you CAN with Ignited Crud Builder

IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon

Welcome back :-)

How are your CMS's going?

Look forward to seeing your next contribution.

Paul.

Yep it is going very well, I'm going to tidy up as much as I can with the crud builder as I feel this has a lot of value. The others are going well, I think a website would be good to explain and demo them all.
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

Can anyone offer testing feedback.

https://github.com/ignitedcms/ignitedcrud-builder

1. Save to localhost, rename folder to ignitedcrub-builder, then simply install.

THIS IS THE VERY FIRST ALPHA BUILD.
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

I'm planning to write into the same installer as I have with IGS pro and setup and create tables through the backend CMS.

I'm also going to add an option to pick custom icons to add to the dashboard for each new controller created.

All to be completed over the following week.

Again expecting to launch a website to demonstrate all three products.
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

Quick update the installer is now working as intended, need to allow an option to dump all created files into one folder should the user wish to copy them into another application. Also need to tidy up the pagination links.
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

How is the Ignited CRUD better than Grocery Crud?

(02-14-2017, 04:10 PM)zurtri Wrote: How is the Ignited CRUD better than Grocery Crud?

Thank you for your interest. At the moment, it doesn't have the same features as grocery crud just yet, but it will do.

One reason, is all the logic for the form validation is created from a drop down as opposed to code. Two, it is much more beautiful and even creates breadcrumbs.
You will also be able to quickly add your own permissions to the controllers you set (eventually.)
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

Fixed a few styling issues, need to get it so multiple delete works and padding on check boxes don't look so bad.

-Need to write a dump to one folder, probably going to avoid a full permission control as I don't think it will be useful here.
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

-Next step is to dump all the folders controllers and view logic and table structure into a zip file and write an import option so ignited-crud is interchangeable with igcms and igs-pro.
-I also want to allow an option to de-select columns if they need to remain hidden in the main view.
IgnitedCMS Pro
IgnitedCMS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon