Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
connection database on Bluehost

Thus, I have a big problem with BlueHost and I'm embarrassed. When I test the usual connection with a php file, the connection passes Nikel. But when I try the connection through the codeigniter app/config / database.php file I get an error due to the database connection. The error is the following. Message: mysqli :: real_connect (): (HY000 / 1044): Access denied for user 'bala bala bala bala' .
Someone can help me?
Voilà, j’ai un problème de taille avec l’hébergement  Blue host et je suis dans l’embarras.
Quand je teste la connexion habituelle avec un fichier php, la connexion passe Nikel. Mais quand j’essaye la connexion à travers le fichier config/database.php de codeigniter je reçois une erreur due à la connexion de base de données. L’erreur est la suivante.
Message: mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user ‘ bala bala bala bala’
Quelqu’un peut m’aider ?

@abdel,

Are you sure that you are using the correct database hosting string in CI?

I'm facing an similar issue with my hosting. I tried every possible solutions, but nothing worked. I just moved my site to VPS and looking forward for it.

Double check that correct DB credentials are picked up when you upload your code to server. Sometimes people use environment constant to switch between local and production configurations.

To check that CI does get the correct details, in the end of database.php config file, echo out what the $config for DB looks like.

My problem is solved. And that's the solution; it can help perhaps another person.
 On my server, I configured a new database with a new name_db, new user_db and new password_db.  The problem is on Bluehost. Because bluehost hosting uses WordPress hosting as default, however when you use codeigniter framework there is a configuration to do which you do not have the hand on the mysql database configuration.  You must contact Blue host to make you this configuration. On bluehost.com, you have 2 options, either by phone or chat.

@abdel,

I'm surprised that you have to contact them (Bluehost) directly to the get the database configuration details. That seems quite odd.

Please re-check your database username and password also check your database user access and go ahead

I have the same problem, but my host on my computer is not on anyone's host, what should I do?

@suchanon,

If you have the same problem as mentioned above then you need to contact the hosting company and ask for their assistance.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB