Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for top-notch developer to improve our portal's security and performance

Our site is fully developed and it needs improvement. We need a top-notch developer to cleanse the code in order to improve the overall security and speed performance. We would prefer someone who has experience related to the management or development of heavy-traffic, world-class sites before.

This is an ongoing project and we hope to work with you on a long term basis. Please pm me if you're interested Smile

Hi Susan,

I have send you a PM.

Regards,
Norman

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in CI.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: [email protected]
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

(05-23-2017, 06:04 PM)samlee32 Wrote: Our site is fully developed and it needs improvement. We need a top-notch developer to cleanse the code in order to improve the overall security and speed performance. We would prefer someone who has experience related to the management or development of heavy-traffic, world-class sites before.

This is an ongoing project and we hope to work with you on a long term basis. Please pm me if you're interested Smile

Please checkout my LinkedIn profile. If you think I can be helpful for the job, please add me to your Skype list by mizanurl.

Thanks,
Mizan

Hi, May I apply? I have team too if you required a team visit https://www.dikorting.com . My skype is michaelbzone . Thank you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB