Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
From where to start CI ?
Smile 
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017, 07:23 AM by ciadmin. Edit Reason: SEO spam link removed )

Blush  starting this thread for all beginners like me. all the pro can suggest and guide the noobs from where to start and how to learn CI from the beginning to Pro level.  
i have learned some PHP. but now i want to start with any one framework and as i heard, CI is the best way to start.

Read the user guide. Read the whole thing. By doing that, you won't have to come here and ask questions that you should already know the answers to. That's the best start for you.

As @skunkbad has said read the whole CodeIgniter Users Guide and pay attention to the tutorials in it.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Third that, the user manual is one of the best I'd seen when I first found it, tons of answers to questions before you even ask them.

(07-18-2017, 10:11 AM)Kaosweaver Wrote: Third that, the user manual is one of the best I'd seen when I first found it, tons of answers to questions before you even ask them.

some people are too lazy to read the documentation.

(07-13-2017, 02:54 AM)ethan9099 Wrote: Blush  starting this thread for all beginners like me. all the pro can suggest and guide the noobs from where to start and how to learn CI from the beginning to Pro level.  
i have learned some PHP. but now i want to start with any one framework and as i heard, CI is the best way to start.

Read the manual, then try to write a small crud app.
Simpler is always better

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB