Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Facebook plug-in for Ion-Auth

Hello,

I just put my Facebook plug-in for Ion-Auth on GitHub : https://github.com/bvrignaud/ci-fb-ion-auth

Feedback are welcome.

I also working with facebook graph api today, thanks for this effort and example.
There are those who tell lies with meaning behind them and those meaning less lies!

Hey bvrignaud,

This is really great work. Good example of using hooks to extend Ion Auth as well.

One thing I'd recommend is changing the file_get_contents calls to use curl as many people on shared hosts wont be able to use file_get_contents.

If you want to either write a blog post/tutorial or just expand on the readme I'd be happy to link to this from the main Ion Auth readme. You'd want to cover more detailed installation instructions (including composer install with package.json example) and explain how to use the package.
- Ben Edmunds
 CI Counsel Member  |  @benedmunds
 Ion Auth  |  Securing PHP Apps

(08-28-2017, 07:58 AM)benedmunds Wrote: Hey bvrignaud,

This is really great work.  Good example of using hooks to extend Ion Auth as well.

One thing I'd recommend is changing the file_get_contents calls to use curl as many people on shared hosts wont be able to use file_get_contents.

If you want to either write a blog post/tutorial or just expand on the readme I'd be happy to link to this from the main Ion Auth readme.  You'd want to cover more detailed installation instructions (including composer install with package.json example) and explain how to use the package.
Hi ben,

Glad to read you and thanks for your message.

I just update my README file to explain better installation and usage as you tell.
I will look to change file_get_contents to curl asap.

Don't hesitate to link my repository. I share it to be used.

Thanks a lot

Hi,
if you're around, I have an error while using your library . -> https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-70479.html

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB