Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Experienced CI Developer Needed

We are looking to hire a CodeIgniter 3 Developer to support and enhance two proprietary applications that we've developed. Ideally looking for a full-time in-house person but would be open to a remote contractor.

Position details can be found here

Please email [email protected] or pm us if interested.

Hello There,

Hope you are doing good.

I have seen your requirement and I would be more than happy to assist you. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent to discuss this more.

I have sent you an email.

Regards,
Vincent S

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in CI and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Practis,

The web application developer position sounds like a great job for me. I'm just not all that fond of working remotely with people I can't do face-to-face meetings with, and I'm in California. It sounds like you feel the same way.

I've been working for a property management company for the past 5 to 6 years using CodeIgniter, and have been using CodeIgniter in my own websites since 2009. I own a sewing machine store, and that's how I got into web design/dev work. I'm casually looking for a job right now, which means I'd be willing to take on work if it's the best option for my family. If you can't find somebody that meets your needs, maybe we can work something out.

--Brian;

Hi.

If you're good with a remote contractor, we can provide you with a dedicated developers who has an experience of 9+ years in PHP and codeigniter. It'll be really cost effective too. We have collaborated with a number of companies previously in the same way and have provided them with remote developers.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB