• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Code Igniter is the best app to learn about websites

Simplicity and small footprint it's the way to go. Keep up the good work.

(12-03-2017, 08:45 PM)hotrongluc Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 08:23 AM)mushigen Wrote: I just learn about how to use CodeIgniter, and it brings lots of fun while designing and programming lots of stuff there~

I have made some project by use laravel 5. Now I am learning CodeIgniter.
I think, CodeIgniter is clearly, easy for newbie like me.

Im a newby for 1 week and i have no idea how to use it, Searched the net after hours and hours it seems codeigniter is easy for newby kinda still holding on till i get some idea, I have installed theme but stuck with the login and logout ?

Codeigniter it has been known as a lightweight framework for developing web applications.
No SEO spam

CodeIgniter is easier to setup and easier for programming. It's a flexible and modern framework.
If you don't know anything about MVC architecture, then you can easily use CodeIgniter. CodeIgniter has a large online community, who are very beneficial to Learn *SEO LINK REDACTED* CodeIgniter Development projects.
Ellie Windler is an expert in Mobile App development and working with offshore Website & iPhone App Development Companies.

Absolutely  love Codeigniter have been using it for all my projects from static to highly dynamic. Has everything i was looking for in a Framework and more, with a very small foot print and none of the bloat that infects many other frameworks. Many thanks to the CI_Team

Codelgniter is among the best PHP frameworks because it comes with prebuilt modules which make coding simpler and app development faster. It is a reliable and budgeted toolkit which can be useful in creating excellent web designs. There are certain advantages of selecting CodeIgniter for the web development.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew