Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Code Igniter is the best app to learn about websites

I also start learning few days ago; hopefully, it will be good something at next time.

I build lots of websites and rich web applications since codeigniter 2.x and loved it. Now switching to codeigniter 4 - lot's of stuff to refactor for me, but I already fell in love again with C4. It's written straight to the point.
thx to everyone involved!!

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 01:51 AM by cruizea5.)

I have been learning about Code Igniter since it is now becoming very famous in developers and I being a web hosting provider, have to get some knowledge about it. mx player get-mxplayer.in

I think CodeIgniter is very easy to code. CodeIgniter is the best framework for building websites.

From CI3 to CI4, it was a bit difficult at first, but when I started CI4 and got used to it I felt that going up CI4 was a wise decision.

Learning CI4 from my works, from errors and how to fix bugs in the community

Love CI & Thanks CI Teams

CodeIgniter is such an amazing framework to develop the website. I really loved to use the codeIgniter for my client's website as provides efficiency and easy to use.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 10:54 AM by someone.)

I released a new project using CI4.

https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-777...80933.html

The new one is on the way. I really loved it.

We've published a CDN project using CI4. Since we've built it, we've transferred 1.2 millions images and many of videos Smile

I've been making a few videos about Codeigniter 4 on youtube, if that's one way you like to learn the framework I'll leave you with the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdbT0GM...P7PtwlmYXO
Website: marcomonteiro.net  | Blog: blog.marcomonteiro.net | Twitter: @marcogmonteiro | TILThings: tilthings.com

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 04:55 AM by darren-clark.)

Yes, absolutely agreed that Code igniter is the best app to learn about web development as it is one of the most lightweight frameworks for web development. This framework comes with the pre-built modules which makes coding simpler.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021, 12:42 PM by php_rocs.)

I love Codeigniter. At first, I was thinking of learning the Laravel PHP framework, but when I follow some tutorials on Codeigniter, I realized Codeigniter is the best option for me. The first reason is it's easy to learn, and second, we can build almost any kind of web application using this framework. Check out this (itinsidenews.com) website, I developed it by using the Codeigniter framework.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB