Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Namespaces and CI4 Primer

Just published a quick public primer about Namespaces and CI4 over at the Patreon page. This gives a very brief overview of namespaces for those that aren't familiar with them, and a couple of specifics for CI4.

This is a public post - you don't need to be a patron to read it.

In the next week or two, I'll do an update to this post with ways to make bigger, better use of them in your CI projects.

Excellent work, looking forward to more of these Smile

Thank's Lonnie.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

@kilishan,

Is there a way to give a one time donation like $50 or $100 to you instead of a monthly payment through Pantreon?

@php_rocs - There's no way on Patreon to do that, but you could PayPal it to me at [email protected]. Unfortunately, that doesn't get you in on any of the bonuses, but still very much appreciated.

And thanks for thinking of it, whether you decide to go forward with it or not. Feel free to PM me if you need anything else.

@kilishan,

Will do. I'm surprised that they don't even have a feature where a person could pay a one time payment up front and they give it to you monthly. Even that would work. Maybe I can suggest it to them. I will probably sponsor through Pantreon. Thx.

@php_rocs
>>> Will do. I'm surprised that they don't even have a feature where a person could pay a one time payment up front and they give it to you monthly. Even that would work. Maybe I can suggest it to them. I will probably sponsor through Pantreon. Thx.

Try a monthly donation of $50 and cancel the standing order after the first payment has been processed.

Another free article at the Patreon page that digs into namespaces a little bit more and covers some ideas on how you use them to make the framework work for you a little better.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you Kilishan, it's looking great
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB