Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
R&D Substantiator

I am just about to release this after about 14 months of development. The main entrance is www.substantiator.com. I haven't created the tutorial yet and some maintenance daemon is not yet working but I am very interested in your feedback. The App (login) is pure CI plus Grocery Crud. The Chrome Extension which has yet to be put up on the Chrome webstore is javascript.

It is a tool for documenting R&D. I look forward to your feedback.
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

I just noticed that your login page has two starting html tags and two closing html tags. Also, if I go here:

https://www.rdsubstantiation.com/

I view a page I should probably never see.

That's all I have time for right now.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 09:45 PM by richb201.)

(11-14-2018, 03:23 PM)skunkbad Wrote: I just noticed that your login page has two starting html tags and two closing html tags. Also, if I go here:

https://www.rdsubstantiation.com/

I view a page I should probably never see.

That's all I have time for right now.

Thanks Brian. I will take care of the www.rdsubstantiation.com page. How about the two headers? Does that affect a user?

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 12:21 AM by skunkbad.)

(11-14-2018, 05:13 PM)richb201 Wrote: Thanks Brian. I will take care of the www.rdsubstantiation.com page. How about the two headers? Does that affect a user?

It points to an error in your application. I'm not sure how it affects your users, but if you have other pages with this sort of thing happening, you need to clean that up. AND I didn't say headers, I said html tags. Also, your doctype belongs at the very top of the document, and you should only have one head section and one body section of a single document.

I wonder if my use of Codeigniter Simplicity is why you see that?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB