Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter framework not loading the page

Our Live webserver is deployed in Redhat Linux OS and got critical issues as we are not able to login into that server as because of root user got corrupted. Hence, we planned to take the backup and deployed in another server with same setup as like live server..But, the application developed using codeignitor framework alone not working properly..Was checked DB connectivity which work perfectly and even other applications which are developed in normal PHP are working fine with any issues including DB connectivity.

Kindly help me on this to fix the issue as it is very very urgent. Screenshot for the same is as attached..

Regards,
K.Prabhakaran

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you sure this is the correct subforum for your question? CI2 has been end-of-life for several years.
If this is a CI2 issue, hopefiully there are some oldtimers around who can help.
If this isn't a CI2 issue, then repost in the correct subforum.
The "screenshot" you provide is of no help trying to determine what the problem might be.

(12-10-2018, 10:57 AM)ciadmin Wrote: Are you sure this is the correct subforum for your question? CI2 has been end-of-life for several years.
If this is a CI2 issue, hopefiully there are some oldtimers around who can help.
If this isn't a CI2 issue, then repost in the correct subforum.
The "screenshot" you provide is of no help trying to determine what the problem might be.
Our Code Igniter version which we are currently using is 2.0.2 only and on this framework only our website is developed. Kindly share me your contact or kindly share the contact details of the person who can help me on this to fix. I need to discuss on the same and fix. I tried o give full access rights to DB user level and other access and all but nothing fixed.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB