Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Should i wait for production release?

Hi Guys. I downloaded the latest version of CI4 and it says: version 4.0.0-rc.1 I am looking to develop a platform wherein I would host multiple businesses on a single platform with an Admin and a User end. It might take around 1 month to launch the platform. I am too confused regarding one decision CI 3 or CI4? No doubt I look for better performance and improved security. But Stability is equally important. It would be really hard to make code changes in routine if there are too many bugs. Please recommend: CI3 or CI4, which one should I go with?

@shobhitgupta,

Please read my recommendation...(previous page of this thread.)

CI4. No doubt about it.
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

(09-23-2019, 10:26 PM)shobhitgupta Wrote: Hi Guys. I downloaded the latest version of CI4 and it says: version 4.0.0-rc.1 I am looking to develop a platform wherein I would host multiple businesses on a single platform with an Admin and a User end. It might take around 1 month to launch the platform. I am too confused regarding one decision CI 3 or CI4? No doubt I look for better performance and improved security. But Stability is equally important. It would be really hard to make code changes in routine if there are too many bugs. Please recommend: CI3 or CI4, which one should I go with?

If you are looking to have a release end of this year then definitely I would prefer CI3 because CI3 is quite stable and proven.

Don´t waste any more time ! Took me a couple hours to move from CI3 to CI4 ... and my conclusion is CI4 is AWESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEE !

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB