Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Controller in subfolder

Hello all, I'm studying how to separate my project so that my Controllers don't get too big, with many methods and parameters in each method, wich could cause a tremendous headache in future development. For doing so I wish to create subfolders inside the /app/Controller folder, and save my Controllers there, but I'm having trouble defining the Route for them, here is what I've tryied:

$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'Configuracoes/Callcenter::index');
or
$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'Configuracoes\Callcenter::index');
or
$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'App\Controllers\Configuracoes\Callcenter::index');

But all I get is:
"Controller or its method is not found: \App\Controllers\Configuracoes\Callcenter::index"

My folder structure is just like this:
App
-Config
-Controllers
--Configuracao
---Callcenter.php
etc...

Any tips?

As I've saw in other topics on the forum, just after making the post I figured out what I was missing...
It was the Namespace from my Controller file, I was copying from the default one and only changing the Class name, but changing it to:
<?php namespace App\Controllers\Configuracoes;
The controller was loaded just fine and I resolved my issue.

[/close]

(03-26-2019, 04:30 AM)GuilhermeBiz Wrote: Hello all, I'm studying how to separate my project so that my Controllers don't get too big, with many methods and parameters in each method, wich could cause a tremendous headache in future development. For doing so I wish to create subfolders inside the /app/Controller folder, and save my Controllers there, but I'm having trouble defining the Route for them, here is what I've tryied:

$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'Configuracoes/Callcenter::index');
or
$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'Configuracoes\Callcenter::index');
or
$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'App\Controllers\Configuracoes\Callcenter::index');

But all I get is:
"Controller or its method is not found: \App\Controllers\Configuracoes\Callcenter::index"

My folder structure is just like this:
App
-Config
-Controllers
--Configuracao
---Callcenter.php
etc...

Any tips?
try this
$routes->add('configuracoes/callcenter', 'configuracoes\callcenter::index');

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB