Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Dynamic Jasper Report Generate Libary in CodeIgniter

Hi All,

Please Help me , Its very Urgent , Is there any Dynamic Jasper Libary in CodeIgniter like  Below Java Link ,

https://www.developer.com/java/doing-dyn...eport.html

No XML coding, no compiling report template to JRXML. 

Have any  third party library is Dynamic Jasper Report In CodeIgniter ?

Please Tell me Solution , Have possible Dynamic Jasper report in CodeIgniter like above java link ?? 
Geetha

Hi,

Please Reply me.
Geetha

Integration of Jasper Report – PHP CodeIgniter Web Framework

Dynamic Jasper
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Hi, 

Thanx for your reply,

Dynamic Jasper This IS fully Java , But  CodeIgniter Framework is used to load Jrxml file each time.

For Example : I need User details and Employee details Report Sheet means , I need create two Jrxml file One is for User data to Show and Other One is Employee details to show am rite ??

please confirm me..
Geetha

Here is a PHP 7.0 version, you would need to convert to CodeIgniter.

PHP Jasper
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(05-24-2019, 02:42 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: Here is a PHP 7.0 version, you would need to convert to CodeIgniter.

PHP Jasper

Hi,

Thanx for your reply.

PHPJasper is the best solution to compile and process JasperReports (.jrxml & .jasper files) just using PHP, in short: to generate reports using PHP.

PHP Jasper too Compile jrxml files, But am asking Without loading no XML coding, no compiling report template to JRXML In PHP.Is It possible like that in PHP ?? I think Jasper is pure Java libary so we need compile jrxml file.You have any idea ?? Is it possible or not??
Geetha

Have you looked at PHP Report Maker or KoolReport?

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 06:16 AM by Geetha.)

(05-27-2019, 05:28 AM)dave friend Wrote: Have you looked at PHP Report Maker or KoolReport?

Hi,

Thanx for your reply dave , Ya Already Checked KoolReport Pivot table is Paid Packages  Sad.

Php Report Maker Okay , But it's not Jasper report rite ??

Is it possible Without loading no XML coding, no compiling report template to JRXML to generate Jasper report in PHP?
Geetha

(05-27-2019, 06:15 AM)Geetha Wrote: Is it possible Without loading no XML coding, no compiling report template to JRXML to generate Jasper report in PHP?

Sorry, I have no idea. Not a Jasper user. It seemed to me that you were looking for a way to not use Jasper.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB