Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
MyFeverTracker
Big Grin 

https://www.myfevertracker.com

I built this site primarily for retaining information for one my daughters who has a fever disease. My wife and I have been going crazy organizing text messages, notebooks, & individual notes before visiting the doctor's office. I put this together to track her fevers, symptoms, dates/times, all in one place!

It's still in the works, but is functional.

The whole site was  built using CI 3.x as possible. I'm utilizing encryption, session, email, and other libraries

I am in the process of mapping out co-entries, what I mean by this is: my wife and I have 3 kids together. We have our own accounts and 3 kids under each ID. So they are unique to the parent user. I am building an "joining" process that allows others to invite 1 or more people to contribute to the child's entries as needed (associated to the parent). So whoever is watching them (grandma, grandpa, uncles, aunts, friends, etc.), they can make entries as well.

The next few pieces after that is to download full reports to PDF, email to doctor's offices, and possible allow physician view only access to pull up any records for their retention.

This is my FIRST true full cycle CI project. I've tinkered and watched videos for a good year before I went full in depth.

Feedback is definitely welcome!!
> Will

@daytdatainc,

It looks good. Nice job. Any pictures of what the app looks like when you log in?

(04-15-2020, 03:37 PM)php_rocs Wrote: @daytdatainc,

It looks good.  Nice job.  Any pictures of what the app looks like when you log in?

Thanks! There are some pictures here: https://daytodata.net/portfolio/my-fever-tracker/
> Will

Nice man. It has horizontal scrolling though when first seen on google chrome.
You can see things I made with codeigniter here: itart.pro its not overly impressive as I have very little time to learn.

When adding a "New dependant" if you put a date like dd/mm/YYYY you got an error 500

(04-18-2020, 01:01 AM)cybersven Wrote: When adding a "New dependant" if you put a date like dd/mm/YYYY you got an error 500
Thanks willl work on that. I believeve i had something setup, but it may have some flaws.
> Will

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB