Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for opinions RE: Patreon

Hey all -

I've setup a public poll over my Patreon page that I would love your opinion on, whether you're currently a subscriber or not.

I'm debating making some changes that might bring the current structure a little more in line with what some other tutorial sites do, though this would still keep the patronage model for now.

Please stop over there and let me know what you think! Especially if you're not currently a patron - would this be something that might entice you a bit more?

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2019, 10:27 PM by ciadmin.)

Hi, kilishan!

I've went to your Patreon page and have shared my opinion on it. Would love it if you also head over to my website: REDACTED? Smile Thanks a lot!

EDIT: You can email him, or send a message on patreon. Posting your site link here feels like SEO spam.

Hello, already voted and shared my case/opinion.
Best Regards

(05-29-2019, 07:47 PM)kilishan Wrote: Hey all -

I've setup a public poll over my Patreon page that I would love your opinion on, whether you're currently a subscriber or not.

I'm debating making some changes that might bring the current structure a little more in line with what some other tutorial sites do, though this would still keep the patronage model for now.

Please stop over there and let me know what you think! Especially if you're not currently a patron - would this be something that might entice you a bit more?
I would have thought normally anything worth knowing like general documentation, examples and tutorials would be in the general documentation for free. Where people might be prepared to pay is in cases where users just can't get something working , or not working as they would want. In that case they post their issue on Patreon and you post some helpful pointers to help them out . I don't know if there could be an option of a scale, dollar per hour to match request. I guess this might be something typical somebody would come up with "help me integrate paypal RESTapi "

voted

hello friend, i reviewed your debate, i voted in this case

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020, 01:45 AM by curtnorval.)

Hello! I voted and responded. Please see my opinion. By the way, do you like whatsapp gb?

Well here is another problem i headed over to patreon logged in and can't even make a comment.

(03-27-2021, 01:48 PM)bikerlatt Wrote: A few of the Mindcrack guys has started using Patreon and I want to know your how you (viewers and perhaps some of the content creators themselves) feel about it
TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers

I find it similar to subscribing on Twitch, and don't really see any issues with it. Anything that reduces dependency on ads is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned; ad revenue is way too volatile, and there are a lot of really shitty ads youtube that content creators get stuck with (looking at you, dove. you too, 5 hour energy)

Hello kilishan,
I have casted my vote and submitted my opinion
Thanks

Shy

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB